#1 15-01-21 07:26

chascoigne
Miembro
Calificacion :   

Opciones

Estimados, que opinan de la siguiente recomendación que viene de Robert Kiyosaki:

"For example, let’s say I buy a thousand shares of a stock for $2 a share. I then go to the options market and sell an option to buy my thousand shares for a $1 premium per share ($1,000) for 30 days.

If the stock hits $3 per share or higher, the person who purchased the option can buy the stock at $3. If the stock does not hit $3 in 30 days, I keep his option money of $1,000. Again, notice that I buy for the long term and sell time Spam the month. 

In this overly simplified example, selling a 30-day option puts $1,000 immediately in my pocket.

If I sell another 30-day option with the same stock on the same terms and the stock does not go above $3, I make another $1,000 off my original $2,000 investment while still owning my stock.

I will have made 100 percent of my initial $2,000 back, and also printed my own money via my financial knowledge.

To me, this makes more sense than leaving your money in mutual funds for the long-term and having your money stolen legally Spam short-term stock and option traders. "

Saben mediante que plataforma se pueden trabajar con opciones acá en Chile?

#2 15-01-21 11:36

CFO
Expulsado
Calificacion :   -1 

Re: Opciones

chascoigne escribió:

Estimados, que opinan de la siguiente recomendación que viene de Robert Kiyosaki:

"For example, let’s say I buy a thousand shares of a stock for $2 a share. I then go to the options market and sell an option to buy my thousand shares for a $1 premium per share ($1,000) for 30 days.

If the stock hits $3 per share or higher, the person who purchased the option can buy the stock at $3. If the stock does not hit $3 in 30 days, I keep his option money of $1,000. Again, notice that I buy for the long term and sell time Spam the month. 

In this overly simplified example, selling a 30-day option puts $1,000 immediately in my pocket.

If I sell another 30-day option with the same stock on the same terms and the stock does not go above $3, I make another $1,000 off my original $2,000 investment while still owning my stock.

I will have made 100 percent of my initial $2,000 back, and also printed my own money via my financial knowledge.

To me, this makes more sense than leaving your money in mutual funds for the long-term and having your money stolen legally Spam short-term stock and option traders. "

Saben mediante que plataforma se pueden trabajar con opciones acá en Chile?

Eso se llama vender naked options y es una estrategia queue te asegura 100% irte a la quiebra.

Lee lo que pasó con el fondo los fondos que tradeaban el VIX inverso (o XIV): https://towardsdatascience.com/the-xiv- … 0608110b9f

Pie de página